tabs

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mighty Warriors



As many of you know, we have left our former team, xtreme team and begun a new team, Echelon in East Africa. We are still early on in this journey and no one really knows what will happen yet. However, as I was in my morning prayer time this morning I began to pray for those who will join our team. I was reminded of how faithful God was to send us workers while in South America. During our time there I feel like we had the best team in the Americas, hands down. But as I reflected on what God did through these His servants, it also became a prayer for our future team. Lord, send us men and women like this to Africa. Choose carefully your servants Lord and teach us to care for one another in love and encourage one another to grow closer to you and most importantly may we declare your name among the nations. Lord, I don't know where they are or where they will come from, but you have been faithful thus far and I trust you to build this team the way you want to and guide us in your ways. May your will be done and your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

The following entries will let you see what we are praying for...who knows? you may be the answer to this prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment