tabs

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mighty Warriors: Hard worker



I have always said that Jody Johnson is the best friend you will ever have. He will literally do ANYTHING to serve you and help out when it is needed. During the many years I have known him I have never seen him complain or give second thought to even the most menial tasks. He truly works as unto the Lord, He does everything like it is a project for the Lord Jesus himself. He will give it his best and will do it with  genuine smile on his face. This is a very rare trait. In all my years I have never known anyone else to have this trait. BUT, I hope the Lord knows where these good servants of his are, because we need more people like Jody on the echelon team. Lord, please send us even just one who is like Jody, one who inspires us with his hard work and servants spirit.
Update: Jody is currently in Shreveport, LA. He works for Chesapeak oil.  He is now married and will soon be the father of a little girl! They are thinking of returning to the mission field in the next few years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment